The Upper Room
A gathering of Young Adults to be part of “Upper Room” a four-week series on Call and Discernment in August/September.
We’ll be meeting in the Upper Room at Mosaic Baptist Church, 120 Mudgeeraba Road, MUDGEERABA at 7pm for delicious food,and interesting discussion at the dinner table, then input
and dialogue with a guest facilitator in the lounge.
We aim to:
- create a space to talk and interact at a deeper level than Unearthed* events
- learn with and get to know young adults from different churches and backgrounds around Brisbane
- provide solid teaching and discussion around a specific topic
- be relevant for those involved with mission in the Gold Coast and with those who are considering cross-cultural work in the future
The facilitators will be experts who have had a wealth of experience in various aspects of Christian living. We will also be part of a reflective prayer experience each night.
- Aug 22 – Listening to God
- Aug 29 – Listening to Others
- Sept 1 – Listening to Self
- Sept 8 – Listening to the World.
You’ll need to commit to being there for all four sessions, reading one article each week, and pay $50 per person to cover food and expenses. To sign up, email or call Lynda as soon as possible. Mark the dates in your diary and we’ll be in touch with more details soon.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Lynda McMahon & Bob Rogers
Bob Rogers 0402 852 995
Lynda McMahon 0423 490 041
October 12, 2017
September 07, 2017
August 31, 2017