CrossLife Youth annual Ping Pong -a- thon
Friday, 18 September 2020 at 3:00 PM → Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 3:00 PM
Come along and raise money and awareness to put a stop to slavery and trafficking of people in South-East Asia.
Limited spots available for each session so please only turn up for your session. You must register on Ucare and then online with the same timeslot. Info in confirmation email. Max 2 timeslots per person.
As with all COVID-19 requirements, the following also applies:
• Please stay home if you are unwell
• You must register when you arrive at the event
• Social distancing must be maintained
• Refreshments will not be served, but you are welcome to bring drinks for yourself
• If you become ill shortly following the gathering, please let a leader know
By booking a place at this Gathering, you will be asked to acknowledge that:
• You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
• You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
• You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
• You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot within Australia in the past 14 days.
Ash Pilbeam – email@example.com | Hannah Mitchell – firstname.lastname@example.org | Dean Herring – email@example.com